Comprehensive Motor Insurance Cover
This insurance offers compensation for the following:
- Loss or damage to the Vehicle due to road accidents/natural calamities/fire/theft etc.
- Liabilities for a third party due to a motor accident
- Personal Accident cover for the passengers
Act Liability to Third Parties
- Subject to the limit of liability, the Insurer will indemnify the insured against all sums including claimants cost and expenses for which the insured shall become legally liable to pay as per provision of the Act, under the following circumstances:
- In respect of the death of or bodily injury to any person or damage to any property of third party caused by or arising out of the use of the Motor Vehicle in a public place.
- In respect of the death of or bodily injury to any passenger of public service vehicle caused by or arising out of the use of the Motor Vehicle in a public place.
The Liability as described in (i) and (ii) above under the policy will be as follows:-
- Death of or bodily injury to any person and/or passenger or and property
- Severe injury
- Any other injury
- Property damage
- Our nearest Branch Office may be approached for complete details.